My little dancing queen. She is so obsessed with dancing and refuses to take off this dance outfit. She will be taking dance next month and can hardly wait!
That's my kind of gift. Your girls are truly ADORABLE! What a blessing...of course, their mother is quite awesome herself! Hope you had a great Mom's Day. Love you!
I love how they match. They are starting to look like each other it makes me miss you guys. Pais, looks so cute in her little dance outfit. I love it when they can start doing activities like that. Wish her luck for me.
4 comments:
That's my kind of gift. Your girls are truly ADORABLE! What a blessing...of course, their mother is quite awesome herself! Hope you had a great Mom's Day. Love you!
I love how they match. They are starting to look like each other it makes me miss you guys. Pais, looks so cute in her little dance outfit. I love it when they can start doing activities like that. Wish her luck for me.
I LOVE there matching dresses so CUTE! I bet that she is just going to love dance:) Being a mom is the best thing in the entire world!
You are such a good Mom! Cute picture of your girls:)
Post a Comment