
It seems like I just posted her 4 month! Time flies and I have decided that I wouldn't mind if it stood still for a few years right where we are now. Avery is at that perfect age....She is content playing alone for a while, she is sleeping!!! She only wakes up once a night, and is finally on a schedule. She has the cutest little giggle I have ever heard. She just lights up my life, I love her so very much! Not much has changed with her growth the past 2 months though....sadly the little bean stalk has only gained 10 ounces, so now she weighs in at a not so whopping 13 lbs 10 oz. She should be doubled her birth weight which should be 16 lbs. She just keeps growing tall though. She has added another inch to her height. She is in the 9% for her weight and the 90% for height at 27 inches. She still just adores Pais, her eyes light up and she squeals trying to get her attention in the mornings. She has 1 little tooth that has popped up, all the drooling and biting things like crazy was in fact teething, I wasn't sure if she was or not, she has not been that fussy. She likes baby food, but is still not so sure about the veggies, she loves the fruit though. I bought a food grinder and am going to try out some of my own to see if she likes it better than the store bought. All in all she is just a little ray of sunshine:)

6 comments:
SO CUTE! I can't believe that she is 6 months already:) I love her dress Brooklyn has the same one. She is so tiny!
She is so stinkin cute! I love that first picture. She is going to be tall like her daddy. I really like that stage to and thought the same thing when Maddie was her age I still wish we could just stop time and let them be the age they are now for a long time. We are coming out in July for the month and are so excited. Especially for the Fray! And to see you guys. I can’t wait.
Oh my gosh her facial expressions are priceless! She is so cute. I think she looks JUST like Paisley. They have the same face. They are both so cute. Time does fly. 6 months! Wow!
Wasn't I just there like yesterday when she was born? Wow...where does the time go? I just registerd my baby for kindergarten...watch out...it all come way too fast!
PS - So sorry I didn't say anything when you stopped by to eat my cake...I mean visit :) I did see you and April...I was a little out of it! We are coming this weekend...I have a follow up appointment Monday morning. I think we will come Sunday morning. Hope to see you then...I should be a little less drugged up...but no guarantees :)
Oh, she is just adorable! She makes me want a girl! :)
love her mouth wide open they suck best at her age but it feels sooooooooooooooo good youcum so quick
Post a Comment