Well I guess we can only have girls!! I don't mind to terribly much, but Tyler I'm sure is a little disappointed and I know Paisley is very disappointed. She automatically assumes that all sisters are alike, and let's just say Avery is a little firecracker! I am getting use to the idea of 3 girls, and am excited! She is due Sept. 2nd but is already measuring in the 85% and is already 1lb 1oz, I asked if it meant my due date would be moved up, but no chance at that:( I will just have to prepare for another 8lb-er or bigger! I've been super sick until about 4 weeks ago and started feeling much better, minus the lack of energy. Here is a picture of the little lady, and might I add flexible lady! That is her foot all the way up past her head, the doctor thought it was hilarious that she was in such a tight little ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
YAY! That is so exciting!! 3 little girls will be so fun :) Congrats to you and your cute family!
This just cracks me up! I know you have it in you to try for that boy...somewhere in there :) Congrats on baby #3!!
Congradulations!!! I just found out you were expecting again when I saw your mom at Easter. I hope you keep feeling better!!
Congratulations!
Congrats on baby number 3! That is so exciting!!! :)
Post a Comment