Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our little vacation

Has it really been 6 months since my last post?!! Well we have missed out on a lot of major postings, and I'm not going to post it all, I think that would kill me, so I am just going to pick up right here.....
Me and the girls along with my family went to St. George for the weekend, Tyler was of course out of town working:( But we still had fun! It was really nice the first few days we were there and was hot! We went hiking, played at the park and went swimming.
The main reason we went was to go to my niece, Ashlee's Baptism. It was very special, and Paisley was very interested in the entire experience, and looks forward to being baptized when she turns 8!

Avery and her cousin Brooklyn, not twin(everyone asks if they are twins) on the slide

Ave pushing Paisley on the swing
My little sweetheart!
My wild child! She truly is the wildest thing I have ever seen, Paisley and I renamed her to-Wild Wilda(hope daddy doesn't mind:)
Paisley on the hike with her new shades!!

After we got back I decided to bring the car seats in for some much needed cleaning and after the long car ride in them they still insisted on eating dinner sitting in their seats!

5 comments:

Becks said...

Holy cow...when did Avery get so big?!?!?! I'm thinking it MUST be time for a visit...we are coming for Memorial weekend...hopefully we will see everyone then!!!

Natalie said...

Your kids are getting so big. I cant believe how much Avery has changed. Hopefully you guys can go back with Tyler it looked like a lot of fun.

Harward Family said...

Your girls are getting so BIG!!! That's what happens when you don't post for 6 months lol! Cute pictures :)

thescotts said...

YAY your back:D Looks like a ton of fun! The girls are getting so big. THEY ARE GORGEOUS! AND I am sure Phin could give Paisley a run for her money being the most wild thing you've ever seen:D HEEEHEEE! So I need to get my scentsy stuff:D I am LOSER and have lost your email and your cell number. DUH! Will you email me and give them too me? kels2396@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
XOXOXO

Love said...

Your girls are so cute! They look like they get along so well and love to play together! I'm glad you guys got to take a little vacation! Everyone needs some vacation time!! :)