Monday, July 13, 2009

My cute little girlies

So we finally got their pictures done! It only took us 8 months. Avery did not want to smile at first, but after the lady got out a stuffed bear, she decided it was OK. The only problem is when Avery smiles, she moves her entire body in excitement, so it was hard to get a picture of her without her hands moving in front of her. The entire experience was exhausting but well worth it, and I think I got some cute pictures out of it:)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one of Avery sitting (where you can see her whole body), you can tell she was so excited by how stiff her body looks!!!
Cute girls that we love:)

DELYNN said...

SO CUTE!! Your girls are absolutely adorable! Where did you get the pictures done?

Becks said...

ADORABLE!!! I especially love the picture of Pais cheesin' it!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness! I Love the pictures. You have the cutest kids. They both look like they have the best personality.

Love said...

oh my gosh they turned out so cute!! You chose really cute outfits for them to wear!! It looks like Paisley loves getting her pictures taken! Your girls are very photogenic!!

Harward Family said...

Oh my goodness they are so ADORABLE! I love the pictures of there faces up close. What cute girlies!!

Tricia said...

HI Mckell - It's your long lost cousin Tricia :) Just wanted to say hi & that your girls are adorable!! I think they look a lot like you, especially Paisley.