
Lately Paisley has been into coloring, so the other day we went to target and I decided to let her pick out a few coloring books and some markers. Ever since that day all she wants to do is color, well I never noticed until the other day how well she colors! Most pictures I see her bring home from nursery are just scribbles, but in the coloring books she manages to stay inside the lines quite well, something I never knew a 2 year old was even aware of and I have never showed her how to color in the lines, do I have an artist on my hands?
7 comments:
I think this is just the beginning. As long as she keeps it on the papers :) Oaklee's favorite canvas was the walls! That is awesome. How are you feeling? We will be there this weekend, so I would appreciate a baby to hold while I am there! :) Love you!
Wow. Maybe she will turn out to be like that three year old boy. Hmm... cant remember his name but someone bought his pictures for thousands. HAHA You can always hope. Well you know what tomorrow is. I cant wait to see the pictures. Good luck, keep me posted :)
PS that is way cute bed frame. Where did you get it? Collins room has a cowboy theme going on. It would look perfect in there.
She is a cutie! She is going to be very girlie! I cant tell by the purples and pinks she colored with! How fun to have a girl, and soon two!! Good luck tomorrow by the way. That is SO exciting! I cant wait to see pictures of the new little one!
that is a great job!
ps...are there going to be baby pictures posted soon? let me know if you need anything.
That is so cute and she does so well! That would really surprise me as well. :)
lovely pose if she had no panties on I LOVE seeing very youngpussy
Post a Comment