Well it's that time of year again and as usual I had my hopes up for no success, but I was wrong!
He is pretty excited about getting it, especially since it was the bow hunt. We have lots of deer meat, that I won't be eating. He cut it all up himself, I was pretty impressed and Paisley I'm sure was horrified at the sight of it, but she keeps asking Tyler when we are going to eat deer meat. When they do eat it I will be having something else.....
4 comments:
You are so funny. I think i would be horrified to. (probably thinking it wasnt all the way dead or some weird thing) Hae you ever tried deer meat? I havent but i heard it is really tough. I wonder what Paisley will think.
Maybe we should have a girls night when Tyler decides to have deer meat for dinner. We'll go have something else more appetizing. Deer meat is nasty!
I grew up on deer and elk meat buy now since I have been married I can taste the difference when I eat at home! how are you feeling? it looks like you don't have to much longer:)
All I can say is i'm sorry!!!
Post a Comment