Discontinued Scents:
Awapuhi Seaberry
Mission Fig
Bamboo Pear
Orange Dreamsicle
Bamboo Sugar Cane
Red Clover Tease
Banana Flower
Red Delicious
Bergamot & Terragon
Sage & Sweet Grass
Coming Home
Seaglass
Cranberry Bread
Sizzlin' Coconut
Green Mango
Summer Sippin
Key Lime Tortilla
Tahiti Pear
Lavendar Vanilla
Tamarind Apricot
Lime Sublime
Truffles
Maui Mist
Vanilla Maple Pecan
Meltaway Melon
Vanilla Oak
Velvet Spice
Discontinued Warmers:
Celestial
Daisy Dance
Mediterranean
Porcelain Lace
Sunburst
Listed Scents and Warmers will no longer be available after August 30th! Order at a discounted Price!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
When are you having your next open house? I'm running low on what I have and want to get some scents for Fall and Christmas too. Thanks!
Is there any way that I can order some from you and you could mail them to me in California?
I will wait until september when all the new stuff comes out! That would be GREAT thank you!
I would love to have a party out here I know that a lot of my friends would love to buy a pot and scents. We don't have anything like scentsy where I live.That would be great if I could do a party! Thank you so much!
Post a Comment