Friday, July 11, 2008

2 year pictures

I finally got Paisley's 2 year pictures done. Paisley has grown up so much since she turned 2 in May! She is pottytrained!!!! I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it in the summer since there is usually a lot going on, but I went to the store and bought her Dora panties and that was it, she decided she didn't want to wear diapers anymore. There has been only one acciedent and she usually wakes up dry from sleeping. Wow I didn't think she would be so easy. I just hope when the baby comes she doesn't decide she wants diapers again. One thing Paisley absolutely loves doing is to sing, every night we go through 7 songs before she will go to bed, and the last song is "you are my sunshine" which my mom says I loved to sing over and over with her when I was young. She is such a joy to be around(most of the time) she is definately 2 with an attitude! We love you Pais!



5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my she is so cute. I cant believe how old she looks. I really think she looks like tyler in that last picture. Way to go on the potty training. I hear its easier with girls. Im crossing my fingers for maddie. Collin was a pain.

Mauri said...

cute pictures! and congrats on the potty training. maybe I should start to think about it with Elli.

The Collins Family said...

cute pics mckell! i love the one with her hand in her pocket!

Anonymous said...

We love you Pais!!! Just wait until she walks into the hospital room just after you have had your baby if you think she looks big now!!!

DELYNN said...

She is adorable! I can't believe how fast it goes by. I wish Mya was as motivated with potty training. She thinks of it more as a game. Where do you get your pictures done?