So yesterday, I got very bored waiting for the super bowl to start, so I decided to take Pais upstairs and experiment with her hair. I usually just wet it all down and then put a little pony tail on top and scrunch the back of her hair to bring out some of the natural curl she has in it. For those who know me well, I love doing little girls hair! When I was younger I would go babysitting and spend a lot of the time trying out new hair styles on the girls I babysat. I was in heaven when my sister April had a girl. Poor Mckinley was always the victim in my crazy hair ideas, though most of them I must say turned out cute.
Since Paisley was born I have been waiting and waiting for her to finally get some hair for me to do, and of course I had a little girl with no hair and slow growing at that! I love the baby bows and all but I especially love acutally doing hair. It's not very thick right now but, these are some pictures of her hair that I flipped out with my flat iron.............
Maybe by her 2nd birthday (which is in a few months) she will be able to have piggy tales, we have our fingers crossed!
4 comments:
LOL,Thats so funny and cute! We love lil Pais!
At least she has more hair than Kin did at her age. She looks so cute!!! If you want to do hair you can come over every morning at about 8:45 and do Kins hair for school:)
Thats cute. She is finally getting hair and maddie is losing hers :(
That is so cute! Cohen's hair is really fine and short still and I keep hoping I can do it in a little surfer do sometime soon. I don't know what to do with little girls hair so when I have a daughter I will need to come take lessons from you! :)
Post a Comment