Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am officially a scentsy distributor

What is Scentsy? The best thing to happen since candles! an impressively fragrant wickless candle bar that is warmed in a warmer rather than burned with a flame. Scentsy is safe enough to leave on 24/7. The base of the Scentsy has a 5 watt light bulb that melts wax that is placed in the dish. The special wax Scentsy uses gets about 1 degree hotter than your body temp. so it won't burn children if they get into it. There are a lot of different warmers to choose from, and over 80 different scents.

I am available to do parties, or if you would just like to purchase a Scentsy or Scentsy products visit me at my wesite... www.cassiemckell@juno.com or www.scentsy.com/5156







4 comments:

Mauri said...

Mckell, sorry I didn't make it to the party today, but since you're a distributor I can order from you anytime right? I want to..
see you at church tomorrow!
mauri

Amy said...

I love scentsy! They are so cute and smell delicious! Whenever you have a party, let me know. By the way...you should try selling at businesses. The dentist office where I used to work bought several to make the office smell nice. The patients that came in loved it and wanted to know where we got it. We had to keep the lady's cards there that sold them to pass out. It's just a suggestion... good luck though!

The Collins Family said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.
HAHA SUCKA!

Natalie said...

Mckell hey i just wanted to invite you to collins birthday this saturday at one i hope you can make it. I havent gotten around to the inventations yet i dont know if i will i just dont have time. Let me know if you can come.